What Type of Waterproofing Should I Use?

Waterproofing Linear DrainHere at LUXE Linear Drains, many customers ask us: what type of waterproofing should I use for my new linear drain?

If you are installing a new linear drain, any waterproofing membrane or process can be used. Vinyl, CPE, roll/paint on, hot mop, etc. methods are all fine as long as it complies with local code. If you are ever in doubt about your waterproofing membrane or process, you can always call us at 404-395-0070 or contact a local home improvement professional.

Stay tuned to the LUXE Linear Drains blog for more frequently-asked questions regarding our products as well as the processes involved in installing them. If you have a question that you cannot find anywhere else online, leave a comment below and we can help you out!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.